In collaboration with contractual mechanisms aimed at government-level support, this activity intends to support the entities tasked with operating and overseeing critical infrastructure through the combination of regional working groups composed of sector-specific critical infrastructure entities with the potential targeted bilateral support to individual countries.
Partnership objectives include the following:
- Accelerate the development of the workforce among critical infrastructure entities to protect against and respond to threats from malign actors, particularly cyberattacks.
- Empower critical infrastructure entities in Europe and Eurasia to identify and address threats to critical infrastructure and facilitate the export of U.S. technology and expertise to counter these threats.
- Establish the policies, frameworks and coordination bodies necessary to empower critical infrastructure entities to protect and improve the resilience of critical infrastructure key resources.
- Establish robust information sharing networks between national and regional critical infrastructure entities, promoting coordinated and collaborative responses to threats to critical infrastructure.
- Improve U.S. security through application of lessons learned from this activity by U.S. critical infrastructure entities.